Do you understand the impact of taxes on your retirement income and how you may be able to reduce your exposure? Join us for a complimentary webinar where we will discuss the following important topics:
- How to minimize the potential risks the election could have on the market and your retirement income.
- How you may be able to defend your retirement from unnecessary taxes.
- Powerful tax strategies that may help you reduce the taxes you pay in retirement so you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
- How you may be able to protect your retirement from sudden and unexpected downturns in the market.
- How Social Security is taxed and how to avoid potential tax traps.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won't OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- 3 of the biggest tax mistakes that could impact your retirement income and how to potentially avoid them.
- How to harvest your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts for tax-efficient retirement income.
- Planning for RMDs in your tax strategy to help ensure you are not paying more than your fair share in taxes.
- Understanding other potential risks that may derail your retirement and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And more!
The information is not intended to be investment, legal or tax advice. The agent can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. The agent may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. For more information, contact the Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.
Licensed Insurance Professional. We are an independent financial services firm helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of investment and insurance products to custom suit their needs and objectives. Investing involves risk, including the loss of principal. No Investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in a period of declining values. Any references to protection benefits or lifetime income generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.